. : Helpful Tips



 - Please click here for information about the Affordable Care Act (ACA) Tax Provisions.


Starting a Business - Here's a Start:

EIN (Employer Identification Number), apply through IRS website.

Register with state. Online PA100 Home (https://www.pa100.state.pa.us/).

Payroll – If have employees, or drawing a paycheck for self (depending on type of business entity) you need to set up payroll. Must set up to pay periodically, including all taxes, Federal, Social Security, Medicare, State, State Unemployment, Local, Local Service Tax.

Completed W-4 and I-8 for each employee.